Re: even using gnus?

From: dchmelik
Subject: Re: even using gnus?
Date: 1 Feb 2006 18:32:27 -0800

>> [some incoherent stuff]

Afaik, "incoherent stuff" references no number set or symbolic
alphabet; "'some' what?"  It is not a complicated question; just about
simple group list. Something i was going to mention (omitted after gnus
froze overnight/permanently) is my sys halted, & after reboot: fsck had
no error.  Also .newsrc still seemed complete; but maybe later it
finished corrupting; does gnus have debug output?

>>I am sorry but I can't figure out accurately what is the problem or what
>>you are trying to tell...

I will list the statements shorter (except it takes another '\n:')
    Meta-x search is gone when viewing groups list; the group list is
not even with apropos (if there are ways to add menu items, hopefully
it works in gnus.)
    Gnus "save .newsrc" deletes no unsubscribed groups (i did not check
if same happens to newly subscribed ones.)
    I read why "gnus loads too much," but not why that is default.
>I guess it was some haiku or some new poetry stuff ;)

If each idea was considered a word, including "Free Software
Foundation," it is  5 - 7 - 5, but what does literacy have to do with
resorting to gui news programs? (they are like tv; I will avoid it and
use url programs. O.t.: gui url/w3 ones are also tv.)

darwin at the FSF