Get level 4 doesn't get from groups with level 4

From: Andrew Markebo
Subject: Get level 4 doesn't get from groups with level 4
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:42:10 GMT

Hi!

Well I am sitting on a linux-machine with a gnus 5.10.3 on my emacs
21.3. I want to get the news from my groups marked with level 4, so I
do "4 g" bit gnus only updates the groups at level 3, not the level 4
groups (they are still *-ed after start).

Doing M-g on the groups updates them

What have I missed or??

g is bound to:

g runs the command gnus-group-get-new-news
   which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `gnus-group'.
(gnus-group-get-new-news &optional ARG)

                         /Andy

--
 The Devil is so clever that he makes you think he doesn't exist.