Re: Binary capability in Gnus

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Binary capability in Gnus
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 13:06:20 +0900

Aaron Hsu <spam@sacrificumdeo.net> writes:
> I take it then that Yenc files are not supported?

There seems to be some support, though maybe not exactly the same way as
uuencoded files -- if you read a message with yenc encoding, it shows a
pseudo-mime like notation, and the usual mime commands work (e.g., `b'
will prompt you to save the yenc contents).

I'm not sure whether there's a way to combine this was the usual Gnus
series commands (`M P s' etc)...

-Miles
--
=====