default email address

From: Hadron Quark
Subject: default email address
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:25:39 +0200

Can anyone help me to get bbdb to insert the firt email address from its
database into the to: field when I hit "autocomplete" TAB key?

Drives me nuts having to switch to other window and select one of the
many email addresses of the destination email.

It can still pop up the window to show there are multiple choices, but
to assume first one is "default" would be great. Or better yet to have
the idea of "default" in the bbdb set up itself.