gnus and namazu, glimpse, swish-e or swish++ ?

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: gnus and namazu, glimpse, swish-e or swish++ ?
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:12:35 +0200

Hi

I've been using swish++ to index and search for messages in gnus for
quite a while. Just out of curiosity I'm reading up on namazu, glimpse
and swish-e. Swish++ apparently is less than optimal for indexing
languages other than English. Which made me wonder -- would there be a
better index/search tool for my linguistically somewhat mixed
mailboxes?  Which do other gnus-users recommend?

Regards

Gijs