Re: External mbox files via http as foreign group

From: Reinhard Tartler
Subject: Re: External mbox files via http as foreign group
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 14:33:04 +0100

> ;; rs-gnus-article.el -- Auxiliary article mode commands for Gnus
> [...]

Ok, I did some stupid mistakes in using them. They do work now quite
well for me.

> If people find this function useful, I could add it to the development
> version of Gnus.

Perhaps you might want to use a more obvious
name. (rs-gnus-read-bug-group) could perhaps be named
(rs-gnus-read-debbugs-groups) for referencing debian bugtracker debbugs.

Anyway, thanks for your consideration.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4