Re: Gnus + Leafnode = 10 minutes to start

From: SINNER
Subject: Re: Gnus + Leafnode = 10 minutes to start
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 16:00:03 GMT

* Hadron Quark wrote in gnu.emacs.gnus:
> SINNER <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> writes:

[...]

> The wonders of Linux setups :-;

> Im a bit pissed off that this is happening because it might put you off
> the best newsreader & email client in the history of the world.

> Wish I could help more.

Thanks for hanging with me thus far :)

> I had lots of issues initially when I set up slrn with leafnode but it
> all "just worked" with gnus. Doh! Damn I said it :-;

Heh! Exact opposite for me.

> Dont worry, someone will find the solution.

I will hang as long as I continue to get help, its become a challange.
Looking through the manual and seeing some really nice screenshots has
me really wanting to play with this so I am not going anywhere soon.

--
David
Graduate students and most professors are no smarter than undergrads.