Re: A few questions on signing/encrypting emails

From: Daiki Ueno
Subject: Re: A few questions on signing/encrypting emails
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:53:47 +0900

> >> When I set mml2015-signers, I was prompted for passphrase for each id
> >> in the list. It looks like the email is being signed by all keys. Is
> >> this supposed to happen? Can I choose which key to use?

> Thank you. As I set mml2015-verbose to true, all keys will be selected
> (marked) by default. How can I make only keys that matches the 'From'
> header be selected by default?

Can you show me the actual settings of mml2015-signers?  My guess is
that, you have multiple keys with the same user-id which is in
mml2015-signers?  In that case, you need to set key-id's instead of the
user-id.

(setq user-id-to-key-id-alist
      '(("sdl.web@gmail.com" "9283AA3F")))

(add-hook 'message-send-hook
          (lambda ()
            (let ((entry (assoc (cadr (mail-extract-address-components
                                       (message-field-value "from")))
                                user-id-to-key-id-alist)))
              (if entry
                  (setq mml2015-signers (cdr entry))))))