Re: Gnus Gurus? X-Guarantee headers

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Gnus Gurus? X-Guarantee headers
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:06:57 +0100

On Wed, Jan 10 2007, Slackrat wrote:

> Since upgrading my gnus my X-Guarantee headers are being displayed in
> reverse order

Which version of Gnus did you use before?

> But does anbody know why they would be ranked this way in
> Emacs/Gnus 22?

Why not use a single X-Guarantee header?

 content or attachments when sent from <user>@azurservers.com.
 Azurservers.com publishes SPF records and any spam or otherwise
 harmful content should be reported to abuse@azurservers.com

I'm not sure if the order is guaranteed to be preserved during
mail/news transport at all.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,