Re: Email reader - anything newer/better than gnus

From: Gian Uberto Lauri
Subject: Re: Email reader - anything newer/better than gnus
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:30:29 +0100

TK> My priorities are: 1. I must read mail 2. I use emacs for many
TK> things so a emacs solution is best 3. A calendar and to-do list
TK> integrated is nice 4. Synchronization with mobile telephone would
TK> be good

1) You can try vm, but gets slow with large mailboxes.

2) as root: apt-cache search emacs; apt-get install (whatever you want)

3) emacs calendar and dyary do import and export iCal files, and that
   could be used with cellphones.
   As for the to-do list, go and check on Emacs Wiki :)

--
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____