Re: quoted text prefix(es)

From: B. T. Raven
Subject: Re: quoted text prefix(es)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:58:26 -0600

Thanks David. Supercite does too much for me. Since the very format of
your response (below) demonstrates the impracticality of my idea, what I
want now is what you suggest, but implemented automatically, something
like (strip-deep-cites n) where n is, say, the maximum number of
allowable > characters prefixed to a line. Then all groups of lines with a
greater number of > characters  would be collapsed to the sequence C-j
[...] C-j C-j. Do you know of something similar to that already
implemented in elisp. Unfortunately, however, most of supercite.el is over
my head.

y687iu88zx7.fsf@contents-vnder-pressvre.mit.edu">news:y687iu88zx7.fsf@contents-vnder-pressvre.mit.edu...