Re: Mails are not expired

From: Nikolaus Rath
Subject: Re: Mails are not expired
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 16:47:32 +0200

Sebastian Kaps <seb@toyland.sauerland.de> writes:
> // Nikolaus Rath writes:
>
>> Just tried it, does not make a difference.
>
> Do you have "nnimap" in gnus-auto-expirable-newsgroups?
> If not try this:
> (setq gnus-auto-expirable-newsgroups "^nnimap:.*")

Documentation:
*Groups in which to automatically mark read articles as expirable.
If non-nil, this should be a regexp that should match all groups in
which to perform auto-expiry.  This only makes sense for mail groups.

Does not make sense, since I'm doing total expiry and not auto expiry.

Best,

  --Nikolaus
--
»Traue nie einer Computerzeitschrift mit schönen Frauen auf dem Cover«
                            (Besim Karadeniz in de.comm.internet.misc)