Re: partial citation in very wide reply

From: Nelson Ferreira
Subject: Re: partial citation in very wide reply
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:50:38 -0400

"Leo" == Leo  <sdl.web@gmail.com>  wrote:

  Leo> Dear all,
  Leo> It seems one cannot partially cite a message when doing very wide
  Leo> reply. Is this a missing feature or a bug?

Hi Leo,

I usually cite then ellide the uninteresting parts by marking the block
then C-c C-e.

I use supercite (not sure if the stock Gnus citation works the same), I
can yank the text from the article, as one would copy a block of text
between buffers then C-c C-p c -> sc-cite-region. However since I
tipically cite everything then ellide, someone may have some better method.

--
Nelson Ferreira