Re: Changing gnus-user-agent and showing all headers?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Changing gnus-user-agent and showing all headers?
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 00:07:56 +0100

On 04 Nov 2007 10:03:26 +1100, andrew wrote:

> asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:

>> (setq gnus-user-agent '(emacs))

> Well I have duplicated this syntax exactly in my message. If it does
> not only show emacs I shall eat my keyboard :-)

Either you forgot to evaluate the above (or you didn't restart Gnus) or
the version you are using is old enough to be different than mine.

What does the documentation of gnus-user-agent say on your machine?
(I.e. press C-h v gnus-user-agent).

  Happy chewing,

     Adam

--
 "Your problem is you've got no common sense."                Adam Sjøgren
 "I've got PLENTY of common sense!                       asjo@koldfront.dk