Re: Cursoring in an article : want to add a hook.

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Cursoring in an article : want to add a hook.
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 08:57:38 +0100

Hi Richard,

,----[ ~/repos/rdictcc/rdictcc.el ]
| ;;; rdictcc.el --- use the rdictcc.rb client from within Emacs
|
| ;; Copyright (C) 2006, 2007, 2008 by Tassilo Horn
|
| ;; Author: Tassilo Horn <tassilo@member.fsf.org>
|
| ;; Patches and contributions:
| ;;   - Richard G Riley <rileyrgdev@gmail.com>
`----

Version 5.7 is out now.  Now, if you call the translation commands

  rdictcc-translate-word and
  rdictcc-translate-word-at-point

with an prefix arg, the translation buffer won't be selected.  And
there's a new command

  rdictcc-refresh-translation

which updates the translation buffer if the current word under point has
changed (without selecting it).  So you'll want to use that in the w3m
hook and the gnus article bindings.

When I find some time I'll investigate if it's feasible to remap all
movement commands to your wrapper functions buffer-locally and produce a
minor mode out of it.

> You might consider some options for the format of the output. e,g
> "Gutentag: hello, goodday, etc,etc2" on one line rather than the
> multiline output.

Yes, that might be a good idea.  I'll implement it and release a new
version.

> Thanks again,

You're welcome,
Tassilo