Topics : total unread

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: Topics : total unread
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 15:31:16 +0100

I have my gnus structured into different topics one of which is email.

How can I stop my "nnfolder+archive:.mail.2008-03" contributing to the
"unread" total show in the topic header? This is just an archive of sent
messages. I suppose one way is to simply mark all articles saved there
as read. What would be the most efficient way to do this?