IMAP and Exchange 2007

From: Jake Colman
Subject: IMAP and Exchange 2007
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:58:10 -0400

As of two hours ago, we have moved from Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2007
and now Gnus won't work.

Yes, I have found the postings that indicate that nnimap won't work with
Exchange 2007 and that it's Microsoft's fault.  Great.  But is there
anything I can do?

I googled and found a posting from Ted Zlatanov discussing "setting up
MAP mail source that Gnus uses to download new mail into a local
Maildir".  I've emailed him but maybe someone on this list (or Ted if he
sees this before he seems my email) can tell me what needs to be done?

I have well over 10 years experience with using Gnus to do my email
processing.  I really can't stand the thought of doing it any other way.

Thanks for any help.

Jake Colman
Director of Software Development
Principia Partners LLC