Re: Not representable time

From: Paulo Matos
Subject: Re: Not representable time
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:56:16 -0700 (PDT)

On May 7, 3:05 pm, Ted Zlatanov <t...@lifelogs.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 6 May 2008 11:55:30 -0700 (PDT) Paulo Matos <pocma...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> PM> Hello all,
> PM> I have added a couple of rss feeds to gnus the last time and now I
> PM> get:
> PM> Contacting host:www.techradar.com:80
> PM> nnrss-normalize-date: Specified time is not representable
>
> PM> And then Gnus doesn't start. This is really annoying. What can I do to
> PM> either remove the feed or solve the issue? I need my Gnus back...
>
> Can you provide the backtrace (do M-x toggle-debug-on-error) and the
> address of the RSS feed, plus the specific contents if possible (in case
> they go away meanwhile)?
>
> Ted
Here's the trace:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Specified time is not
representable")
  encode-time(0 0 0 1 1 2095)
  nnrss-normalize-date("1209546525")
  nnrss-check-group("All Gaming Feeds" "")
  nnrss-request-group("All Gaming Feeds" "" nil)
  gnus-activate-group("nnrss:All Gaming Feeds" scan)
  gnus-get-unread-articles(nil)
  gnus-setup-news(nil nil nil)
  byte-code("„