Re: IMAP disconnecting

From: Gour
Subject: Re: IMAP disconnecting
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:32:18 +0200

>>>>> "Tassilo" == Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

Tassilo> Maybe a problem with TLS?  I don't see a reason to use
Tassilo> encrypted connections to a local server, so try without that?

Hmm...I use encrypted connections to be able to sync from my laptop with
offlineimap - that's why I use imap & imaps on the dovecot.

How would I force Gnus to connect via imap locally?

Tassilo> A quick google search showed that dovecot's rawlog utility
Tassilo> might be useful to find the problem.

Thank you.

I enabled rawlog and will post if something interesting appears there.

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D