Re: How to unregister message as spam/ham?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: How to unregister message as spam/ham?
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 11:56:33 +0200

On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 11:47:52 +0200, Adam wrote:

> If ham ends up in my spam-group, I simply tick it (with '!') and exit
> the group; the ticked emails are retrained as ham and respooled
> automatically.

Oh, and the opposite way: if spam ends up in a ham-group, I press M-d on
the email, which runs gnus-summary-mark-as-spam and puts a $ next to the
email. When I exit the group, the email is trained as spam and moved the
spam group.

I may have more setup to facilitate these things; I can't really
remember. I can recommend reading the manual carefully; spam.el is
_very_ configurable and so it can feel rather complicated.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "People always assume you're some kind of altruist."         Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk