Re: My signature and its (missing) space

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: My signature and its (missing) space
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:26:59 +0200

Merciadri Luca <address@hidden> writes:

> Richard Riley <address@hidden> writes:
>> Merciadri Luca <address@hidden> writes:
>>> Like this, I think I did not do anything more to configure MailCrypt.
>>> That is everything I can give. I do not see any other interesting
>>> elements in my .gnus and .emacs.
>>> According to, the last
>>> version is of Sept. 26, 2002. You should be right, but I did not had
>>> any echoes about this. Everything that I can say is that it works
>>> pretty well.
>> Except for the problems? :-)
> It is not a real problem for me, but I was astonished about such
> reactions concerning my signature.

What reaction? It was merely pointed out hat your signature is
incorrectly set and that Gnu normally does it correctly. This suggests a
bug in Gnu or an error on your part.

>> Did you try the settings I posted for using epa? I know it wasn't
>> documented properly a while ago but I think its improved.
> Yes, but it does not work with my settings. The configuration seems
> really difficult, to make your code working in adequacy with my proper
> settings.

What settings do you have where you think the 2 or 3 lines I showed you
dont work? Someone else helpfully suggested you are using the wrong, out
of date and non supported mailcrypt for some reason. You need to use