Re: reply to mailing list

From: Francis Moreau
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 02:03:50 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 30, 9:34 pm, a...@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 07:00:40 -0400, Stephen wrote:
> > One of the mailing lists I read doesn't set the Reply-To header; a
> > typical message has headers like:
>
> (Good!)
>
> > From: Timothy <t...@bogus.com>
> > Subject: [Monotone-devel] merging branch
> > To: monotone-devel <monotone-de...@nongnu.org>
> > Is there a way to tell Gnus that this is actually a mailing list, and
> > replies should go to the "To" address, without also going to the
> > "From" address?
>
> Does setting the Group Parameters to something like this help:
>
>   ((to-address . "monotone-de...@nongnu.org")
>    (to-list . "monotone-de...@nongnu.org")
>    (subscribed . t))

BTW, if I'm subscribed to a bunch of mailing lists like:

    foo@crazy.com
    bar@crazy.com
    junk@crazy.com

and my groups dealing with them looks like:

    list.crazy.foo
    list.crazy.bar
    list.crazy.junk

The associated group parameters look like these:

    ("list\\.crazy\\..*"
      (total-expire - t))

I would like to add the 'to-address' parameter,

Instead of repeating these to-address parameters:

    ("list\\.crazy\\.foo"
      (to-address . "foo@crazy.com"))
    ("list\\.crazy\\.bar"
      (to-address . "bar@crazy.com"))
    ("list\\.crazy\\.junk"
      (to-address . "junk@crazy.com"))

are there any ways to factorize them in ("list\\.crazy\\..*")
regexp ?

thanks