multiple email accounts

From: nickname
Subject: multiple email accounts
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have several mail addresses, about 4 in a domain, and 1 for
particular use on another domain.

Would it be possible to decide upon the `To:' header of the message
received so as to set set user-full-name, user-mail-address, and
basically compose the message with the desired correct details?

I've seen snippets which allow changing smtp servers and the like, but
not quite what I'm looking for.

When `message-setup-hook' takes place, all the headers has been
composed with the variables above mentioned, among others.

Any hints?

Regards,