Re: How can I delete all emails at a time?

From: Nicolas KOWALSKI
Subject: Re: How can I delete all emails at a time?
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 08:54:29 +0100

Water Lin <WaterLin@ymail.invalid> writes:

> I know I can delete emails one by one by B Del.
>
> I also know that I can delete emails at one time by mark them by # and
> then use B Del.
>
> But It is still a dirty way. I need to mark emails one by one.
>
> Is there any way I can delete all emails in my mailbox without using
> mark command # ?

You can use M P a to select all articles, then B DEL to delete the
articles selected.

"
M P a runs the command gnus-uu-mark-all
  which is an interactive autoloaded Lisp function in `gnus-uu'.
It is bound to M P a, <menu-bar> <Gnus> <Process Mark> <Mark all>.
[Arg list not available until function definition is loaded.]
"

--
Nicolas