Re: : Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: Re: : Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:42:46 -0000

On 18 May 2010, I wrote:

[...]

> I think this mostly (only?) happens when I reply to a reply. It seems
> Gnus gets confused about the not *one* but _two_ signatures that may be
> in the message it tries to wrap around, adding yet a third.

[...]

I decided to test that a bit, and I think I got it wrong, ignore what I
just wrote please. Like Cecil says, the mistake 'wrong side of point'
seems to be caused by lines that contain a > followed by just a space
and not some quoted text.

This works:

> text quoted

But this borks on the second line:

--
printk(KERN_CRIT "Whee.. Swapped out page in kernel page table\n");
        linux-2.6.6/mm/vmalloc.c