introduce a visual distinction between mail and news in the group buffer

From: Stinky Wizzleteet
Subject: introduce a visual distinction between mail and news in the group buffer ?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:47:10 -0000

Hi all,

I wanted to know if it is possible to make a more visual distiction
between the mail and the news groups in the group buffer.
Things like a horizontal separator, rule or whitespace.
Grouping of mail and news (sometimes they sort themselves in a rather
strange way for me, I'd like to exert some power over this)
Different coloring of the mail and news groups.

help is appreciated,
grtz
wzzl
--
Stinky Wizzleteet thinks:
You'll be called to a post requiring ability in handling groups of people.