Re: All articles loaded when entering a group.

From: Brett Viren
Subject: Re: All articles loaded when entering a group.
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:40:13 -0500

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 5:53 PM, intrigeri <intrigeri+emacs@boum.org> wrote:

> You are right, by default OfflineIMAP does not synchronize Gnus flags
> properly. Working workaround:
>
> http://roland.entierement.nu/blog/2010/09/08/gnus-dovecot-offlineimap-search-a-howto.html

Thanks, but I did follow this for my setup.  I use the same trick to
pass along other gnus flags, by including these in the map

               'gnus-dormant': 'Q',
               'gnus-forward': 'W',
               'gnus-save': 'V',

and their reverse in the reverse map.

But, just now I found out that with the Gnus install that was working
I was using a different .gnus file than I thought (doh!).  So, I
should be able to go through the two and see what is different.  I'll
post if I get it figured out.

-Brett.