EasyPG versus Mailcrypt in Emacs 23

From: Sebastian Tennant
Subject: EasyPG versus Mailcrypt in Emacs 23
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 12:23:33 +0000

Hi list,

I recently switched to Emacs 23 and I had planned to get rid of Mailcrypt in
favour of EasyPG, which is now included.

However, I forgot that I have the following lines in my .gnus:

 (add-hook 'gnus-summary-mode-hook 'mc-install-read-mode)
 (add-hook 'message-mode-hook 'mc-install-write-mode)

Just wondering if anyone has written (or is working on) EasyPG equivalents for
these two functions?  If not, I might have a closer look at them myself.

Thanks,

Seb
--
Emacs' AlsaPlayer - Music Without Jolts
Lightweight, full-featured and mindful of your idyllic happiness.