Re: Check mail and rss at different intervals?

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: Check mail and rss at different intervals?
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 15:22:53 -0400

Ian Zimmerman <address@hidden> writes:

> This may not be what you're looking for, but I use feed2imap [1] to
> make IMAP mailboxes out of the feeds I read.

Another option, which I use, is gwene (a rss/atom to Usenet gateway
created by Lars)[1]. My subscribed Usenet groups are synced periodically
with my local leafnode[2] server via a cron job. Everything is fast.

"...and scantily clad females, of course.  Who cares if it's below zero
(By Linus Torvalds)