Storing encrypted mails unencrypted?

From: Detlev Zundel
Subject: Storing encrypted mails unencrypted?
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 12:36:00 +0100

Hi,

it occurred to me that the fine mail indexing I use (mairix) breaks down
when received GPG encrypted mails are stored also encrypted on disk.
Browsing through the available documentation I cannot find anything with
regards to the storage format.

Can I configure GNUS in a way that after successfully viewing encrypted
mails they are stored unencrypted on disk?  Ideally they should still
have "some magic" so replying to them would automatically choose
encryption as it does now.

Thanks
  Detlev

--
Some people seem to think that C is a real programming language, but they are
sadly mistaken.  It really is about writing almost-portable assembly language