Need search keywords for offline newsreading/editing

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Need search keywords for offline newsreading/editing
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:57:54 +0200

Dear NG,

I want to be able to fetch newsgroups for reading when I am offline, I
also would like to "queue" articles and mails for sending once
connectivity is available. I have browsed the manual for this but was
unable to find anything related. Maybe I have been looking for the wrong
keywords. What's the right word in gnu lingo for this?

Thanks,

Christian