Gnus header in Rmail

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Gnus header in Rmail
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 04:50:52 +0100

I use Emacs' Rmail (M-x rmail) as my e-mail client. Since I started to
use Gnus, when I hit `C-x m` to get a blank e-mail to write (in
Message mode), this header is nowadays visible:

I suppose it has something to do with Message mode being used both to
send e-mails (and to respond to received ones, i.e., invocation from
Rmail) and to send articles to the newsgroups.

Help would be appreciated, as it is a bit weird (although I don't know
if people are paying attention to all strange headers in e-mails, it
just shouldn't be there).

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me!)
CV + code + screenshots: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573