Re: About certain msgs not downloading with agent

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: Re: About certain msgs not downloading with agent
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 14:51:25 -0400

> On Wednesday, 24 May 2017 at 11:55, Harry Putnam wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> What seems peculiar is that I can open and read them so its clear they
>> are on the pool and not expired or canceled or the like.
>
> How large are they?  Do they have attachments?

The first has 5 lines (not counting blanks), no attachments

The second has 21 lines (not counting blanks), no attachment

I forgot to mention that the agent predicate is `true' so should
include everything.

One thing that might matter I guess, is that both are the start of a
thread  1st with 2 msgs, 2nd with 3.

But in this particular group there are now 55,000 more msgs, and many,
many threads... so their position in threads is definitely not unique.

Am I wrong to think if the message can be opened and read, that it
should also be downloadable?

If you noticed the date on the msgs and in fact there companions in
the threads as well, are all from 2003.  But I checked to the first
300 msgs in the group and all are 2003 so that must not be a factor
either.