Re: nnimap groups failing to connect to server

From: Pier
Subject: Re: nnimap groups failing to connect to server
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 13:18:59 +0100

> Which version of Debian?
>
>> Opening TLS connection to ‘mail.wservices.ch’...
>> Opening TLS connection with ‘gnutls-cli --x509cafile
>> /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt -p 993 mail.wservices.ch’...failed
>
> If you run this by hand, what error do you get?

I have tried running this by hand on my Debian Busting and... gnutils-cli was
missing!

I have installed gnutls-bin and things seem to work now (we'll se if I
can get to send this).

Is not gnutls installed with emacs? I have a compiled version of emacs
25.3 (25.2 in Ubuntu), I installed the depencencies with apt and I
thought this would have been installed (it was in Ubuntu).

Anyway, thanks so much Adam, you have pointed me to the right direction
up to goal!

Pier