Re: Way to detect "raw" display of article?

From: Damien Collard
Subject: Re: Way to detect "raw" display of article?
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 22:34:49 +0100

Here's what I have so far:

    https://github.com/damiencollard/nice-citation

It works very well, although in some rare cases the face of the citation
mark doesn't match that of the cited text even though the face is taken
from Gnus' own citation faces. I'm guessing Gnus is selecting the
citation face differently than I do (the face of each mark is picked
based on the citation depth).

It doesn't apply the treatment when viewing an article in raw mode, as
expected.

I also enabled it in message-mode, where it adds itself to the
`fontification-functions` alist.

--
Damien Collard