[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Gregory John Casamento
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:00:55 -0800 (PST)
This is version 0.9.0 of Gorm.
What is Gorm?
Gorm is an acronym for Graphic Object Relationship modeler (or
perhaps GNUstep Object Relationship Modeler).
Gorm is a clone of the NeXTstep `Interface Builder' application for
Noteworthy changes in version `0.9.0'
* Images/Sounds can now be dragged into a matrix cell.
* Fully implemented date and number formatter inspectors (these
classes still need work in GUI).
* Added warning panel if the user attempts to edit a .gorm file
created with a newer version of Gorm
* Modified data.classes format so that only those actions
specifically added to FirstResponder are listed.
* Greatly improved gmodel importation. (experimental)
* It's now possible to add methods to classes which are not custom.
This allows the user to add actions which may have been added to
those classes by categories.
* Completely new header parser implemented.
* Improved cut/paste. It's now possible to use cut/paste from
almost anywhere. The class editor now fully supports it.
* Improved implementation of some of the InterfaceBuilder framework
* Object editor will now remove all instances of a class that has
been deleted from the class editor.
* The class inspector and the classes view will now apply stricter
rules to names of actions and outlets to ensure that they are
* All inspectors work perfectly with customized colors.
* Fixed a number of bugs.
How can I get support for this software?
You may wish to use the GNUstep discussion mailing list for general
questions and discussion. Look at the GNUstep Web Pages for more
information regarding GNUstep resources <http://www.gnustep.org/>
Where can you get it? How can you compile it?
You can download sources and rpms (for some machines) from
Where do I send bug reports?
Bug reports can be sent to <address@hidden>.
Obtaining GNU Software
Check out the GNUstep web site. (<http://www.gnustep.org/>), and the
GNU web site. (<http://www.gnu.org/>)
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- ANN: Gorm-0.9.0,
Gregory John Casamento <=