info-mcron

[Info-mcron] Better Life, wave theory

From: Margie Quintero
Subject: [Info-mcron] Better Life, wave theory
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:05:10 +0480

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE5 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateJ
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate3
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyT
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate0
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate5

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://K0Z10G.doolies.net

head down, could not stand it. He yelled his lungs out.
     The depression lay before them, and Arthur was already  standing there,

     "Phoo-oo-ey." He shook his head, scattering dirty drops of water.
     He gulped  the rest of  the  coffee, pulled out  a cigarette, and as he
the hell with Lemchen, and the hell with this goddamned family!

been  very powerful, for there hadn't even  been a real fire,  and the Royal
asked in a weak voice.
     "Put the backpack on my back. We'll go  like before," he said, shifting
     Redrick put the flask that he had been holding back under his shirt.

good  it is to be home; I have the dough and  I've  picked out a new  little
could hear another  peal of  thunder. I'll shake your souls  out of you  for