info-mcron

[Info-mcron] Re: HEY

From: Burton Kirby
Subject: [Info-mcron] Re: HEY
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 03:56:43 -0800

IN "Oh, this is terrible. E-Hs mommy andAnd now he was struck by an idea of such intense loveliness — in terms of the plot at least — that he looked up, mouth open, eyes wide. You were still having your nap. Annie laid the three pages of typescript on the night-table beside him and he waited to see what she would say about them.

Ralph Dugan from Anne Dugan. He turned, heart hammering, brains squeezing at his temples, and Annie was there, all right, the axe upraised, but only for a second. — or as an act of atonement, or possibly even as a quasi-superstitious rite: enough bandage-changes, enough sponge baths, enough ns filled in, and Paul would live. Although Annie never said so, he believed she had filled in the ns either as another evidence of her solicitude — How can you say I was cruel to you, Paul, when you see all the ns I have filled in?

Without his even being aware that it was happening, Pauls face rearranged itself into the _expression_ of sincere concentration he always wore while listening to editors. The right verb was sinking.

She had been a vain and foolish creature, dangerous as well — she had almost gotten them killed when she had freed Stringfellows bushmaster — but silly or not, foolish or not, dangerous or not, no man or women deserved to die like that. That first one had had all the life of an eighth-graders "How I Spent My Summer Vacationtheme.