[mtools] mtools support for drvspace files

From: David Dyck
Subject: [mtools] mtools support for drvspace files
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:12:31 -0800 (PST)

I have some compressed files
and their appropriate DRVSPACE.INI file.

Is there a way to access the contents of the compressed
volumes using mtools.  I'd like to read them from
v2.4 kernels, but I guess that it has been suggest
in the linux-kernel mailing list that support for
reading these files should be in mtools.

I did look at dmsdos, but it seems to support
the 2.2 kernels, not 2.4.

thsfs doesn't compile with the 2.4 kernel either.

Any other idea are appreciated.

mtools mailing list