info-sather

Re: Integer size?

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: Re: Integer size?
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:13:58 +0100

On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 09:34:36PM +0000, Yu Qian Zhou wrote:
> BTW, anyone knows if thread is supported under Linux,
> I'm running RedHat 6.2, Sather 1.2.1 from GNU.
> But config linux with thread in System/Common/CONFIG
> simply does not compile.

There is some work to be done here: In the latest 1.3-beta, threading does
compile, but the programs do not run yet. All I did so far, is to take one of
the other threading implementations (Solaris I think) and twiddle around until
the compiler swallowed it. Debugging the result was stopped by the lack of
experience and time.

Ciao,
Nobbi

--