Fw: facto

From: Jeanine Wright
Subject: Fw: facto
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:09:11 -0800

I found it.  This was the one you were talking about I think.
You can grab music, like full CD albums, and games & movies.  I downloaded 9
full CD albums so far.
Wait untill you see the selection of music and dvd's - it's pretty awsome.
Theres this awsome section of the site that shows you how to burn the games &
music and movies to CD.
I was eating lunch here at the office looking at the movie section - theres
movies in here available for download thats still in theaters - it's amazing.
I'll talk to you soon.