info-sather

Re [18]:

From: Brandy Murphy
Subject: Re [18]:
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 03:11:51 -0500

Like an idol, she took everything else. How much is that? don't feel well No.

She had asked if he would like to come in for an iced coffee; he said he couldn't. I'm going to finish this baby the way I started — with that Royal. What fun. Then she walked back down to the cruiser. He didn't see her again until late afternoon. She upended her own and drank half of it without stopping; then she stifled a burp, ladylike, against her hand. One day not long before the thumbectomy — perhaps even less than a week — Annie had come in with two giant dishes of vanilla ice-cream, a can of Hershey's chocolate syrup, a pressure can of Reddi-Whip, and a jar in which maraschino cherries red as heart's blood floated like biology specimens. Blink-182