info-sather

Re : New Package Maintainer

From: fospot-gnu
Subject: Re : New Package Maintainer
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 06:08:39 +0100 (BST)

Wow!

Hello Mike,

I have to admit I had over-estimated my "4 to 6 hours of work per week" and
under-estimated my "3-4 weeks" on the browser... :-(
I was in need of directions, and I think your post might have done it!
I'm new to fsf and sather - and had my lot of personal problems lately...
(Actually, Marek seems to have dived much deeper into sather than me)

As you have suggested, I'll start by renaming the versions to beta.
Then I'll try to look into the browser again (using your hints).

Thanks a lot,
Fadi.