info-sather

Re: [info-sather] Recursive copy (was: How's Sather coming along?)

From: Duke Normandin
Subject: Re: [info-sather] Recursive copy (was: How's Sather coming along?)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 22:08:05 -0700

On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:23:30 +1030 (CST)
Sather User <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Dec 2012, Duke Normandin wrote:
>
> > Whatever you do, don't rush it! There's Christmas shopping to
> > do, etc etc. Priorities man!! Priorities!!
>
> Okay, I think you're right, it's time to knock off for a while.
> But here is a little example of a Sather program, a cp -aR in
> Sather.

Thanks for the sample!! Unfortunately, I still haven't got Sather
working on VmWare. I gave up trying, but was waiting for your next
release of the compiler, etc., hoping to have better luck.

At any rate, if you - and others lurking this list - are a
Christian, here's wishing you a Merry and Meaningful Christmas!!

And to all, a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!

--
Duke