info-sweater

[Info-sweater] test case

From: Edward Fletcher
Subject: [Info-sweater] test case
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 22:32:34 -0400

And yet at the same time that shewanted freedom she wanted certainty. It was a signal of despair, a sign thatthe end was in sight. I do try, he said, but he addedsomething which made me doubt whether he understood me. For Imlay, the fascinating American to whom herletter was addressed, had been very good to her. Thehours were theirs from sunrise to sunset, and could be altered tosuit the season. He lost and won and vowed never toplay again, and then he did play again. She could trip lightly bythe graves of those who died when they were young. Andsometimes she forgot to look at the sunset and looked instead atthe Baron Wolzogen. Heshillied and shallied; he was very charming when they met; then hedisappeared again. People objected to his presence in the dining-roomof the hotel. I do try, he said, but he addedsomething which made me doubt whether he understood me. Andsometimes she forgot to look at the sunset and looked instead atthe Baron Wolzogen. Indeed, she discoveredthat she was passionately domestic. The cottage, though its garden ran up into the fells, was on thehighroad. I do notwant to be loved like a goddess, she wrote, but I wish to benecessary to you. TheBeau had to fall back upon the resources of his own mind. And he went further; he saidthat if another man liked your wife this will create nodifficulty. He had downedthe Regent himself with his dexterous Whos your fat friend? Thusthey settled it, and the plan worked admirably. Rydale was very beautiful, with spear-shapedstreaks of polished steel. And now a curious process of disintegration set in. It was a signal of despair, a sign thatthe end was in sight. She was going to come down to dinner the day after herchild was born. Rydale was very beautiful, with spear-shapedstreaks of polished steel. He would go on hammering at a poem untilDorothy was afraid to suggest an alteration. The staple of her doctrine was that nothing mattered saveindependence. She could not understand even her own feelings. For Imlay, the fascinating American to whom herletter was addressed, had been very good to her. Yet skill of hand and nicety of judgment were not enough. And then her lettersfollowed him, torturing him with their sincerity and their insight. She was going to come down to dinner the day after herchild was born. Lady Louisa mightwell have wondered why a Mr. William and Nature and Dorothy herself, were they notone being? A little actress ina strolling company was his mistress, she learnt. He lost and won and vowed never toplay again, and then he did play again. Now the battle of Waterloo had beenfought and peace had come. I am going tobed, the letter ended, and, for the first time in my life, Icannot put out the candle.