info-sweater

[Info-sweater] whopper fornicate

From: Nolly Mccray
Subject: [Info-sweater] whopper fornicate
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:18:01 +0200

We dont seem to get no customers nowadays.
I never saw anyone who could peel potatoes with quite suchan air of brooding resentment. The Brookers never ate tripethemselves, I noticed. Leaving themlike that for no reason after a single night! Downstairs there was the usual kitchen living-room with its huge open rangeburning night and day. But he was friendly toeveryone and used to give us all a fine shout of Good night, boys! The meals at the Brookers house were uniformly disgusting. You can hardly tell by the look of them whether they areyoung or old. Certainly, it is not the same for them as it would befor you or me. They are surprisingly common, especiallyin mines where there are or have been horses. You godown on all fours; even this is a relief after the squatting business. You cannot disregard them if you accept thecivilization that produced them.
Atthose times the place is like hell, or at any rate like my own mentalpicture of hell.
Several bottles of Worcester Sauceand a half-full jar of marmalade lived permanently on the table.
He was always moving withincredible slowness from one hated job to another. He was one of those people who can chew their grievances like a cud. The fat one, the grandfather, used to fall asleep with his head on a pileof forms. It was a double bed and much the best in the room.
Forthe first time in my life, in a bare patch beside the line, I saw rookstreading.
Leaving themlike that for no reason after a single night!
She lifted her sceptre andthere was silence. Downstairs there was the usual kitchen living-room with its huge open rangeburning night and day.
The fat one, the grandfather, used to fall asleep with his head on a pileof forms.
Eventhe miners bang their backbones fairly often.
But he was friendly toeveryone and used to give us all a fine shout of Good night, boys!