info-vcdimager

[Info-VCDImager] GNU VCDImager/Rip 0.6.0 released

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: [Info-VCDImager] GNU VCDImager/Rip 0.6.0 released
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:52:43 +0200

hello,

this is just to inform you, that I've dared to leave beta,
and got final... there were no major bugs I am aware of in the
0.5.9beta4, so this 0.6.0 release has only minor fixes.

...at the same time I branch into a stable 0.6.x tree and a
development 0.7.x tree, and thus keeping up with the tradition of the
odd/even numbering scheme of unstable/stable version numbers...

...and bug reports are still wanted and needed for the 0.6.x versions :-)

http://www.hvrlab.org/pub/vcdimager/vcdimager-0.6.0/

greetings,