ipchat-devel

Re: [ipchat-devel] IPChat 0.4 (Sale con fritas!)

From: Maximiliano Pin
Subject: Re: [ipchat-devel] IPChat 0.4 (Sale con fritas!)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 13:04:39 +0200

> Finally "Sale con fritas" version is out! ;)

Yes, it was a long time since previous release, this was needed :)

> I'm STILL working on the hash table for the demux's file
> descriptors... pitty I couldn't make it on time for 0.4.

Don't worry. It will go for sure to 0.5. When you commit this, will maybe
be the time to make a separate library for demux (and a separate project in
savannah??).

> Max i'm sending you the debian package version for 0.4 ASAP.

Great, I'll upload it ASAP as well, and I'll put the link in freshmeat :-)