iris-user

[Iris-user] smallpox

From: Leonard Rosado
Subject: [Iris-user] smallpox
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 00:14:07 +0900

Mustnt be jealous of Pore Ole Ferdy ortalk naughty about him, she whispered to Fred.
Higbee reflected, I dont believe in any of those things.
I will not haveyou looking at Betty that way!
Youre balled up in your mythology, Judge. I try so hard tokeep things nice here, and then you come home drunk and geteverything all dirty. He said placidly, All I exist for is to supply you with brats andlactation.
Ellen Havock had gone to Smith College, then married Mr. Mustnt be jealous of Pore Ole Ferdy ortalk naughty about him, she whispered to Fred.
Jinny was more terrified by Ellen than by Ellens strident mother. But you know what you cando with the whole club!
Sabine was not so simple in her moods that she always ridiculedPore Ole Ferdy.
Fellows that re out frombehind the matrimonial eight-ball like you two must have money tospare.
It was in timing that shecould, with innocent sweetness, most bedevil him. I havebeen faithful to our agreement and I expect you to be the same.
Their real welcome to matrimony was the dinner of twelve personsgiven by Dr. Im neither a New England housewife nor a pansy. I dont really fall too much forthis Palm Beach glamor. They came into the station at Grand Republic in a snowstorm. No, shes me; she represents me, she IS me, in the only love-affairIll ever have.
Theres no malice, no treachery, no intrigue in my Jinny.
She developed a surrealist criticism of the chess-rules. Not for months did Diantha decide whether Jinny had meant to beinsulting. But, darling,lets not have another dog for a while.
I thinkit might help you come to your senses if you took this right intocourt.
Bradd was talking low and fast, and smiling.
Theres no malice, no treachery, no intrigue in my Jinny. I will not haveyou looking at Betty that way!