iris-user

[Iris-user] befriend

From: Hilda Lester
Subject: [Iris-user] befriend
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:03:53 +0800

The young lady seemed equally bent on forcing a confession from him. I am themajors son at Vestervig, and have fetched me a sweetheart at Aunsbjerg.
Sonow well put up a fence that they cant jump over.
They made very slow progress and did not getout of the heath before darkness fell.
With these words he set a jar and awooden dish with food on the table.
People stopped each other in the street, they ran from house to house,asking, Have you heard it?
Andwhen you want to start out, well get a safe guide for you.
There they learned that a couple of hoursago the dogs had made a great noise. Mads held up his hat to shade his eyes from the sun. He wasforty-eight years old and had never been ill. Arent you the person whobegged for me when Niels Gamekeeper was going to do for me?
The nags dead as a herring, said Mads to comfort her.
With this formula the poacher began operations.
That talk about the stag Ill explain to you.
Itappeared and then vanished again, as the clouds left the moon clear orhid it.
At the mention of a robbers den the young lady shuddered slightly. A few tears of pity ran down the girls palecheeks. Helay like that for eight days, and on the ninth he shot himself. Nobody worse than your own kin, said the foxwhen the red dogs were after him.
As he said so, he laid down his gun, took out his tinder box, and struckfire.
I am themajors son at Vestervig, and have fetched me a sweetheart at Aunsbjerg.
Helay like that for eight days, and on the ninth he shot himself.
Dont get up, I heard the young gentleman saying. I was his pastor and the only person whom heallowed to pay him long daily visits.
Hes no young fellow, she said, but a married man, and its his wifehes dancing with.
A dollar to him who first catches sight of the runaway! We were digging out his half-brother here, he added smiling, and thenwe found this hiding-place.
As I was a stranger in the neighborhood, I asked my sweetheart whothey were. But I am sorry that thefirst house I bring you to should strike you with fear and repugnance. With that the subject was exhausted and the conversation turned to othermatters. Heres my kitchen, but we dont dare to make afire here except at night. Ill swear the clerk is none other than the majors third son who was acornet with the Cuirassiers.
Itseemed to be turning its back to the room.